Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pinkdaisy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2014
Hello, I am wondering if you can help me. I was currently using iOS 12 on my iPhone XS Max and had converted EPS and SVG files to PNG’s and they were transparent (watermarks for my business). Got my iPhone 11 Pro Max on Monday and now my PNG files show as a white background. Even when I use the same apps to convert the files to a PNG they do not work. If I go and download a PNG file, they also show with a white background when I use apps like PicArt, PhotoEditor, LiveCollage, etc.
I went on chat with Apple and they told me it was all of the app developers and not iOS. I am a little mad because I need this to work for my business. I guess I could download a photo program on my laptop and convert but this is easier and it was just working. Any help is appreciated as I usually just read through here. Thanks!

Pinkdaisy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2014
No one has this issue? I called into Apple and it is an iOS issue but there is no fix yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.