Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kougra6541

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Does anyone use popsockets on your iPhone case but also want to be able to use the new wireless charging!?

What are you doing for this? I tried mine and it connects for a few seconds and then disconnects from the wireless charger.

kougra6541

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
RIP Popsockets and Love Handles. Great gimmick for a while, but nothing lasts forever.
I still love my pop socket though! I’ve barely had it for 6 months, and whenever I take my case off I feel like it’s missing something!

sean000

macrumors 68000
Jul 16, 2015
Bellingham, WA
My mother is visiting for the holidays and I bought her a Mophie wireless charger for Christmas to go with her new iPhone 8 Plus. I thought it was a great gift idea until she pulled out her iPhone and I saw the PopSocket on the back. :(

Maybe it will work after all, especially since it’s kind of low on the case I will report back.

Thomashorsman

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone use popsockets on your iPhone case but also want to be able to use the new wireless charging!?

What are you doing for this? I tried mine and it connects for a few seconds and then disconnects from the wireless charger.

I have a pop socket and a case and it works for my iPhone X with the mophie wireless charger, it must be close enough to the pad to still charge.

If you are uncertain, you can always go into an Apple shop and test it out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.