Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillyman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Hi All,

I like to manually track some stocks, ETFs, mutual funds etc in different markets. I sometimes change providers so I like to keep my portfolio tracker separate. For years I used an app called investoscope which was perfect for my needs but sadly folded since it was a small shop. I then used Stockmarketeye but never really caught on to it. I saw it fold and never checked into other options. Does anyone have an app I can try? I assume most have been crowded out by the "free" fidelity or other online brokerage offerings.

I'd prefer to be able to have my portfolio local that just syncs the quotes (they do not need to be "live", once a day is more than enough). Best of all would be a sync solution through iCloud with a mobile app.

If only Apple stocks let me enter some data, I'd be a happy camper.

Thanks for any ideas and favorites,
Philly

d1sahib

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
Reston, VA
Try TradingView. It works on multiple markets and has apps for MacOS and iOS. With Paper Trading, you can keep track of your portfolio. The free version is pretty basic, but does the job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.