Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ara-mia

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2015
Just a heads up that I preordered from Staples earlier today, and the order confirmation email is actually showing an estimated delivery date of November 23rd. You also can't cancel the order once it's placed, apparently, even for a preorder! I'm not thrilled about this, as I expected that I'd be able to cancel if I secured one in person before the order shipped.

Reactions: masotime

masotime

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 24, 2012
San Jose, CA
Just a heads up that I preordered from Staples earlier today, and the order confirmation email is actually showing an estimated delivery date of November 23rd. You also can't cancel the order once it's placed, apparently, even for a preorder! I'm not thrilled about this, as I expected that I'd be able to cancel if I secured one in person before the order shipped.

Thanks for the warning! I didn't realize that - better go check.

masotime

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 24, 2012
San Jose, CA
I did a live chat with a Staples rep - so you can't cancel, but you can return the item to the nearest Staples store. That's not too bad at least.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Nice. November 23 is still better than December 16-22 from Apple. However, my confirmation e-mail says expected delivery is November 19th. I'm picking up my iPad Pro on November 20th while I'm in Portland, so it would be nice if the 19th delivery date holds.

Reactions: Atomic Walrus

Mike Delta

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Nice. November 23 is still better than December 16-22 from Apple. However, my confirmation e-mail says expected delivery is November 19th. I'm picking up my iPad Pro on November 20th while I'm in Portland, so it would be nice if the 19th delivery date holds.
I have an apple delivery date of 11/19 I guess I an just lucky.

mgipe

macrumors demi-god
Oct 6, 2009
CA
November 20 confirmation. Now what are the chances they will meet that date?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.