Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sigamy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2003
NJ USA
I wasn't able to get the 8gb here in NJ. My sister in SC did get an 8gb. We have both activated the phones. Is it possible to swap phones? Of course, we'd want our numbers to go with our new phone...

How can this be done?

LeviG

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Norfolk, UK
I know this might seem daft and as I haven't got any access to an iPhone (UK based) can't say this will work (plus I havent read every single thread either).

But in the uk the number for the phone is on the sim card, can you not like just switch the sim cards over and see if it works, the same services are available on both phones.

technicolor

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2005
><><><><
I know this might seem daft and as I haven't got any access to an iPhone (UK based) can't say this will work (plus I havent read every single thread either).

But in the uk the number for the phone is on the sim card, can you not like just switch the sim cards over and see if it works, the same services are available on both phones.
I was thinking the same.

Cant you two just switch the sims since they are both iphones.

sigamy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2003
NJ USA
Thanks guys. Just to make sure...what will iTunes do when I have a different physical phone but my sim card? Will iTunes sync OK?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.