Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Post update, and it doesn't seem to matter what I select, the AW is always on the Analog face. Over and over again, the ugly Analog face...

So far, that's the worst of the issues. It does seem to stutter on screen refreshes too.

Anyone else getting this 'feature'?

Oh, I have the Mickey face as default, and changed to others, and still with the Analog...

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by stuck on the Analog face. Which analog face (there are a bunch of them)? Are you saying that if you change to a different face, the watch reverts back to another face every time? Does it happen right away or only after the screen turns off? I'm not seeing anything like this with 6.1.2 on my S5. Have you tried rebooting your watch?

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by stuck on the Analog face. Which analog face (there are a bunch of them)? Are you saying that if you change to a different face, the watch reverts back to another face every time? Does it happen right away or only after the screen turns off? I'm not seeing anything like this with 6.1.2 on my S5. Have you tried rebooting your watch?

It's the analog face with the white and red buttons at the bottom. Yeah, every time I roll my wrist, that face comes up. If I click the crown, it goes back to the Mickey. I'll try rebooting. I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this. Apparently it's just me. Figures. :cool:

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I see this face when I roll my wrist over and the watch wakes up. It is currently set, and verified to the Mickey Mouse face. So if I click the crown, I then get the Mickey face, and then have to click again to get to the apps.

This is a new 'feature' since the update I did yesterday. My iPhone Watch app shows the face as being the Mickey face, yet this one keeps coming up.

Is that clearer? It's not the face I selected, and it adds a second click to get to apps. Grrr...

Ohh.. I did 'power off', and restarted. Same face comes up. Weird...

AND! This face shows instead of the 'Music' face when I'm listening to music on my iPhone, so whatever is going on, the AW has it hard for that face.

Analog face.jpg

Reactions: rMBP2013

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Okay, but i didn't start it...
[automerge]1580319703[/automerge]
That's not a watch face, that's the stopwatch app. Stop it by touching the red button then press the crown to close it. It will always come to the front while it's running. Shouldn't come up again.

THANK YOU!!! I have no idea how it started, but it's gone. I feel so noobish... Embarrassed... Laughing...

Is it Friday yet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.