Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Here's 3 pics of my cat. One is of the cat, the other is her normal state (asleep), and the third is when she hid under a blanket... :D

And yes she has weird eyes. I think they eat your brain.

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
SilentPanda said:
Here's 3 pics of my cat. One is of the cat, the other is her normal state (asleep), and the third is when she hid under a blanket... :D

Love that photo of her under the blanket, very cute...but she's plotting something I tell you, just look at her eyes! :D

evil_santa

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2003
London, England
This is 3 of my 5 cats causing trouble!
escapeclub.jpg

Heres a picture of my "cocoa the beautiful". Our daily routine goes like this : I wake up to her waiting at the bottom of the steps. We walk down another flight of stairs together for her feeding time. After I let her eat for one minute, I walk up the steps for a shower and she follows.

Attachments

• ctb for macforums2.gif
    ctb for macforums2.gif
    80.7 KB · Views: 399

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
No pets... since 5 years! last one is still alive but it's from my parents now... a very angry and wild french poodle ... we used to have it with its mom and bro (10 years ago)... now that one is still around and runs as afast as always, the lst time I saw it 8 months ago... I like it but living without it has not been difficult... Pets are not included into my home plans...

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
real pets, more cats who keep us

Rio (yellow) and Zaichek (gray)

Attachments

• Rio.JPG
    Rio.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 3,766
  • Zaichek.JPG
    Zaichek.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 3,740

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
another almost pet

This is Scruffy. I think he was molting when he visited this time:

Attachments

• Scruffy.jpg
    Scruffy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 435
Reactions: BlackBun

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
matt459 said:
How about anyone else, any foods that drive your pets crazy?

Yes.. the kind that you eat. My cats routinely make sweeps through the kitchen inspecting the floor for any dropped scraps.

Peyote

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2002
My basset hound has a serious addiction to cantaloupe rinds.

The only thing he refuses to eat is black olives. Go figure

Apple Hobo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2004
A series of tubes
The top four are my cats. From L to R: Misu, Littlebit, Scratchy, and Morris.

The cat and four kittens below are staying with us until they can find a home. :( My sister brought home a pregnant cat and she had the four kittens.

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 400

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
matt459 said:
Actually, my cocoa the beautiful loves strawberries, and pretty much any fruit with alot of juice in it. She also loves olives...and valerian, which i wont get into. How about anyone else, any foods that drive your pets crazy?

hmm 'maxi' (see my post before) likes olives as well...

'susi' absolutly is a chocolate loving cat ... last eastern she ate one ear of the small chocolat bunny on the living room table when nobody was looking

and both like any kind of salty/chrispy stuff...like chips,peanuts, cornflakes,little bread sticks etc.

but after all they are cats and any sort of fish will do the job ;)

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
matt459 said:
Actually, my cocoa the beautiful loves strawberries, and pretty much any fruit with alot of juice in it. She also loves olives...and valerian, which i wont get into. How about anyone else, any foods that drive your pets crazy?

My cat likes Pringles. He can even open the can! :eek:

Edit: Humourous picture attached :)

Attachments

• EasyShareWallpaper.jpg
    EasyShareWallpaper.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 501
Reactions: BlackBun

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
matt459 said:
How about anyone else, any foods that drive your pets crazy?
The greyhound has this ... thing ... for cornbread, to the point where I need to keep the cooling rack on top of the refrigerator. Mind you, this dog is the pickiest eater I've ever seen. Before the cornbread discovery, she wouldn't touch plain kibble, and would only eat individually cooked meals, and turn up her nose at half of those. Now all it takes is to cook up a pan of the bread each week, and sprinkle a bit of that on the kibble, and she attacks it like it's some kind of potent doggy drug.

My hypothesis is that raw bunny must taste just like cornbread.

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
i have 2 dogs, abby and rebecca. no digital pics as of yet but lately abby has been like trying to kill rebecca. theyll be out in the yard and theyll start barking and i look out and she's dragging her by the face across the yard. and theyre pretty big too (65-70lbs each.) they dont have any real food preferences, other than they eat out of each others dishes. they cant read so maybe that's it. my hamster, lenny, has a thing for onions and Kraft singles...

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
SilentPanda said:

Your cats eyes remind me of Futurama's "the hypno-toad" haha, just thought I'd mention that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.