Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Italiano

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2005
Florida
We currently have 9 adults - all hairless...

Sprig was a "cutie" - Even at 8 weeks he was true show quality

Attachments

• Sprig7.jpg
    Sprig7.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 435

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
wdlove said:
I'm a little concerned. :eek: Is that a posed picture? Or does Biscuit truly prefer the dryer as sleeping quarters.

If we forget to close up the dryer and the laundry doors, she crawls right in there. :rolleyes: Weirdo cat.

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
Great thread... my two favorite guys:

First up, Spaz our cat... funny story how we got him actually:

Got Spaz at the local humane society and we took him out to play for a little bit. We were moving on to look at a couple other kittens when he reached out through his cage, snagged my fiancee's hair with one of his claws and literally would not let go. Apparently, he really wanted to go home with us that bad.. :)

Next up is Buckley our chocolate lab... named after the dog in The Royal Tenenbaums, one of my my favorite movies of all time.

Finally, have a picture of Buckley and Spaz sharing some water... they don't usually get along this well. Most of the time Spaz wants nothing to do with Buckley so catching them like this was priceless. :)

Attachments

• spaz1.jpg
    spaz1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,945
  • spaz2.jpg
    spaz2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,948
  • buckley1.jpg
    buckley1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,948
  • buckley2.jpg
    buckley2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,954
  • drinking.jpg
    drinking.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,950

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
wdlove said:
Did you purchase Sugar Queen from a breeder? Which is something that I highly recommend. Does the white color just happen at random or is the line also white on both sides? I know that salt & pepper and black both come from parents of the same color. Certainly would prefer the white over salt & pepper.

We got her from a breeder. We don't know much about her parents but the dad was salt & pepper. You don't see many white schnauzers though. Sugar is 3 and Louie is almost 5 years-old.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Lacero said:
Don't forget the pet squirrel that lived in a carburetor of a car.
It didn't live there, just used it as a storage for his nuts... ;)

Singing Storm said:
lol, my cat sleeps like that some times too
wdlove said:
I have a dog that sleeps like that sometimes also.
Just had to show this, the most resent photo with a slight variation of sleeping position (stop me when it gets too boring, right ;))...

Attachments

• shiva.jpg
    shiva.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 299

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
This is Shadow. She is an all black German Shepherd.

Attachments

• candycane.jpg
    candycane.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 253
  • shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 242

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
It didn't live there, just used it as a storage for his nuts... ;)

Just had to show this, the most resent photo with a slight variation of sleeping position (stop me when it gets too boring, right ;))...

I'm not bored. Must be like children, cats also can do the "darndest" things. :D

CaptainCaveMann your bird is beautiful. Must lift your spirits each and everyday. ;)

CaptainCaveMann

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2004
gMac said:
Sun Conure, I think.
Yup thats right! Hes still a baby so his colors are still coming in. He tries so hard to talk. Hes always mumbling things but you cant really make it out yet. :D

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
evilernie said:
This is Shadow. She is an all black German Shepherd.
I was walking my puppy around in Montreal, and was met by a nice lady and her dog Shadow who was also a Black Shepherd. Very nice dog. Say I'm not crazy, and that you aren't the same person.

Edit; this is Darby
Edit #2; and a newer photo of Darby..

Attachments

• Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 248
  • darby1.jpg
    darby1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 257

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
Well...

rickvanr said:
I was walking my puppy around in Montreal, and was met by a nice lady and her dog Shadow who was also a Black Shepherd. Very nice dog. Same I'm not crazy, and that you aren't the same person.

Edit; this is Darby

I cannot say if you are crazy or not, but I'm definitely not the same person. :D

Darby looks like a great dog. Border Collie?

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
evilernie said:
I cannot say if you are crazy or not, but I'm definitely not the same person. :D

Darby looks like a great dog. Border Collie?

:D I don't think I'm crazy, but crazy people think they're sane.. but that's beside the point. She's actually an australian shepherd, but she does look a lot like a boarder collie, so much so, that my dad said the next dog he gets will be a boarder collie. Almost everyone mistakes her for a boarder collie, or a maltese, something like that, must not be though, because maltese are little white fuzzy dogs.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
veritas said:
yeah he is about 1 year and half.

Those are very nice pictures. Chico looks like a friendly dog. I also admire your yard. Looks like an awesome place to play. Do feel sorry for the dog having to sleep in the garage though. ;)

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Chico looks great. I love those type of outdoor dogs. Does he sleep indoors? I love having my dogs run around outside, since it is so much healthier for them, but also as long as their is flea control.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.