Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlakeBrattina

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2011
Bay City, MI
And some wild styles!

Following the Sperry trend - Picked these up in my recent travel to Myrtle Beach

24yzbzm.jpg
:p

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
Here's mine :)

Adidas Mactelo:

Dsquared2 for dressier occasions:

Puma Future Cat Low (except mine is yellow instead of blue):

Stacy Adams dress shoes:

Puma 917 High tops:

pisa2

Kenneth Cole Movin on Cup (except mine are green/yellow/green for brazil).:

Steve Madden Weldon slip on:

Puma El Rey slider:

Puma Turin except mines blue instead of black:

Nike Sweet classic leather sneakers:

Puma Ducati:

Nike Shox:

I love shoes. :eek:

I like your style in shoes. Everyone one of those, I would wear.

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
Posting my newest pairs of Chuck Taylors. The knee highs are custom from the Converse website, I got them to go with my Hufflepuff gear for this Halloween's run as a bartender this year. The patent leathers I'd lusted over for years, and finally bought myself a pair as a "Yay! I got a career in my degree field!!" present earlier this year.

I have a huge collection of Chuck Taylors, I still have the pink ones I got when I was in high school. I have a friend who've I've commissioned to help make me a pair of high heeled ones.

tumblr_m2psonqlk01qas2vfo1_1280.png

AppleInLVX

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2010
Posting my newest pairs of Chuck Taylors. The knee highs are custom from the Converse website, I got them to go with my Hufflepuff gear for this Halloween's run as a bartender this year. The patent leathers I'd lusted over for years, and finally bought myself a pair as a "Yay! I got a career in my degree field!!" present earlier this year.

I have a huge collection of Chuck Taylors, I still have the pink ones I got when I was in high school. I have a friend who've I've commissioned to help make me a pair of high heeled ones.

Those are epic. As a fellow collector of Converse, I totally approve. Although I could never carry this look in a billion years.

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
I own mostly vans but my hiking shoes are the coolest.

OMG... I want a pair of toe shoes like that.

Those are epic. As a fellow collector of Converse, I totally approve. Although I could never carry this look in a billion years.

I'm such a shoe whore. I am that stereotype when it comes to women, I have a 2 bedroom apartment, and on BR is just shoes and clothes (yeah, yeah, and my LPs, books, Laserdiscs, etc. But shooooes @_@)

AppleInLVX

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2010
I'm such a shoe whore. I am that stereotype when it comes to women, I have a 2 bedroom apartment, and on BR is just shoes and clothes (yeah, yeah, and my LPs, books, Laserdiscs, etc. But shooooes @_@)

No judgement here. I'm a guy and I have more pairs of chucks than many women have pairs of shoes. My cross to bear, I guess. :)

And you have LPs? Man, we oughta go bowling or something. :D

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Are you in the WWE?

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
Are you in the WWE?

LOL No. But funny story, when I was working at Nationwide Arena, Stephanie McMahon suggested I look into it. Being 6'1", and a bit "goth" at the time, she said I had the look to be a great wrestler. I passed, because I saw what those women went though in practice, let alone on camera... reminded me that I'm a bit of a softy. I don't think I could have been the right kind of woman to be a wrestler.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
LOL No. But funny story, when I was working at Nationwide Arena, Stephanie McMahon suggested I look into it. Being 6'1", and a bit "goth" at the time, she said I had the look to be a great wrestler. I passed, because I saw what those women went though in practice, let alone on camera... reminded me that I'm a bit of a softy. I don't think I could have been the right kind of woman to be a wrestler.

LOL Nice, you could try out for roller derby and have wheels put on them. ;)

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
LOL Nice, you could try out for roller derby and have wheels put on them. ;)

My girlfriends are trying to talk me into roller derby. I probably will, because I'm weak, and the women i've seen doing roller derby... oh my goodness. *coughs* Okay, time to crank down the creepy lady vibe.

Leet Apple

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2009
Canada
https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=12773658#post12773658

but i haven't taken a pic of my shoes lately, heres the latest

there is a pair of toms (i need moreeee) and timberlands in there
I see a lot of packs i there

I bust these out about once or twice a year to wear. Not bad lookin' for a 12 year old pair of kicks, and they are still one of the most comfortable pair of kicks I own

Nike Flightposite B
Those are Mint....

Sneakerhead here! Love the "Jordans"—mostly Brand new and in the box.... Love the XI's, Cool Greys, BReds, Space Jams, Columbia, Original Concords...

True Blues

The XI Concords that everyone was rioting for during the Xmas holiday...

No Riots down in Canada, its was way easier to get them

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.