Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
New month, new thread.

I mainly use my partition of Windows 10 on this iMac, so there is nothing to fancy on the dock. Wallpaper is the same across both operating systems.

Screen Shot.png

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
OS9cat.png

Okay... update Friday...

OS9cat2.png

Probably as far as I can go with this 'theme'.

For those who would like to know...

Apple top left and Welcome dialogue - Photostickies
Finder icon top right - Focus - shows running app
Menubar divider - Menubar Splitter
Clock - white clock
Control Strip - Menustrip - now shows app shortcuts to my fave/most used apps when expanded
VU meters - Piezo modded
Displaperture

High contrast set in accessibility options

Stay well skips!

Last edited:

NordicBoots

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2019
This is what I'm looking at these days.
Thanks to: GeekTool, XtraFinder, Itsycal, CandyBar (still using it), cDock, LiteIcon, Dark Boot, ThemeEngine, Menu Bar Tint and With a 'Little' Help of My Friends like: alan.nyholm, Princess Cake, cc333, StellarVixen,redheeler, bschnmidt43, jimmyco2008, Kornelis, organicCPU and many many more.
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 18.30.23.png

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Quad photo of U2 band members, think it was at the time of the U2 Special Edition iPod. Listening to a lot of anthem rock to help distract from the coronavirus, so these guys may as well occupy a desktop along w/ some playlists.

When iTunes is up in full library view then this is the desktop it's on so I don't actually see it that often or I'd probably get tired of it. I had forgotten how much I really like some of their music.

2020 04 dtop - U2 quad photo.jpg

Reactions: serpico007
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.