Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
do you still have this available? the link no longer works and I've lost my copy. thanks
Currently looking. I had an accident of sorts where I had to restore all my images :) I am attempting to find an application that can hopefully match that screenshot with images within my "Unsorted JPG" and "Unsorted PNG" folders.

TofSanity

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2010
Currently looking. I had an accident of sorts where I had to restore all my images :) I am attempting to find an application that can hopefully match that screenshot with images within my "Unsorted JPG" and "Unsorted PNG" folders.
Thanks. I really love that picture. Had as wallpaper for years but lost...

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Thanks. I really love that picture. Had as wallpaper for years but lost...
I have been unable to find that photo among my image/picture/wallpaper collection - try asking the author :)

TofSanity

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2010
Here you go Allan. You may need to crop it if your screen is a different ratio, but this is the full image, so there's plenty of wiggle room.

i-wqxmfCX.jpg

That's bizarre, for some reason it won't show on here.

Here's the link to it.
Alexander do you still have the pic available? thanks Tim

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.