Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
EDIT: I added an installation guide on the same GitHub - please reach out there via an issue or in a message on MacRumors if a situation arises

moderators = unhappy with extra fluff

AquaLickX for Monterey on my GitHub if anyone wants it.. click the green button that says Code

No additional information other than what is read from the preview image there. Open an Issue if a situation arises.
I finally got menu bar graphics working properly without macOS getting super uptight about it. Luckily I got hints for that.
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 14.34.14.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 14.30.11.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 14.30.11.png
    991 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
AquaLickX for Monterey on my GitHub if anyone wants it.. click the green button that says Code

No additional information other than what is read from the preview image there. Open an Issue if a situation arises.
I finally got menu bar graphics working properly without macOS getting super uptight about it. Luckily I got hints for that.
I will never ever forget the day that I first saw a Mac running system 10 "Aqua".
Had an appointment with an Architecture photographer and couldn't believe what I saw, while I was still on System 9.
Thanks for bringing back memories, Allan.

BTW, digging your theme's name :cool:

Princess Cake

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2010
Cheboygan, MI
I don't think the original page it was hosted on exists anymore but here's a mirror, its called "Cold Evening"

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
I will never ever forget the day that I first saw a Mac running system 10 "Aqua".
Had an appointment with an Architecture photographer and couldn't believe what I saw, while I was still on System 9.
Thanks for bringing back memories, Allan.

BTW, digging your theme's name :cool:

I really miss aqua, loved the scrollbar ribbles.

I think of all the aqua themes - Jaguar had the edge.

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
I really miss aqua, loved the scrollbar ribbles.

I think of all the aqua themes - Jaguar had the edge.
Yes, the first version may have been a bit too "lickable", while the brushed metal in later versions wasn't to my liking.

CPark98

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2016

I finally got menu bar graphics working properly without macOS getting super uptight about it. Luckily I got hints for that. View attachment 2129943
I downloaded the files, how would I go about installing this on my Mac? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.