Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mif

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2010
home
No way????? Awesome..Share the wealth? Can it run Crysis? ? I love all these Aqua screenshots of yours, but I never understand how I can get a hold of this and use it this theme with all modern Big Sur applications functioning perfectly.

I wish i was that good but i am not. It a X11 application which i tend to use cross platform. Copying Apple is the
sincerest form of flattery.

Capture 001.jpg

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Because I can never settle on a desktop...

(screenshot removed for the quote)

Blending the old with the new by recolouring the default Big Sur wallpaper to look like aqua from the Tiger days. Also did some trickery to get a white menu bar (without having to turn on reduce transparency, because I like transparency in general!)
This is really darn good looking! It's the perfect blend of new and old. I've gotta ask, and I really hate doing it, can you possibly share the wallpaper?

adamlbiscuit

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2008
South Yorkshire, UK
This is really darn good looking! It's the perfect blend of new and old. I've gotta ask, and I really hate doing it, can you possibly share the wallpaper?
Sure thing, I've uploaded it here - hopefully it works!

It's the full res version without the menu bar tweak but if you want that too I can try and upload that as well.

• Love
Reactions: GerritV and three

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
I am new to Mac OS.
Why do some images have 'hard drive' icons on the desktop? Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.