Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slughead

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I've had a couple posts either not appear or disappear after posting.

I'm not blaming any admins, I just wanted to know because there's not even an "[Edit: removed]" or anything so I'm a bit confused.

I recently tooled around with Safari so it may be that.

Admins, anything?

NusuniAdmin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
actually this reminds me of a problem im having. Occasionally ill post but it wont go through to the server or sometin, it wont appear on the forum. Even after restarting my web browser...etc.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Mr. Anderson said:
also response to spam posts and off topic posts are deleted :D

It happens sometimes.

D

Yes, I think something like that happened last night. :D

slughead

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I misspelled disappearing.. god damn it.

Anyways yeah I think I got one of each of the above (off topic, reply to spam, connectivity problems).

Thx, I thought I'd done something wrong.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Posts in the political section don't count. So if you posted in a thread that suddenly got moved to the political section, well...then you have a couple of posts to make up.

BTW: I noticed a sudden drop in my post count two weeks ago, where I lost about 100 posts. Though I haven't figured out the cause of that. Was there an option changed?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Wastelanded and Political forum posts aren't removed from post count automatically. So when maintenance is done, post counts change if you have some in there :D

D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.