Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
blakespot, nice Sony tv you have there.. what size is it?? I have the 27" model. :D

As for the PowerCD, it's nice, if you want that sort of thing. Personally, I like mine from Camridge SoundWorks that I have plugged into my speakers.

Either way, enjoy.

blakespot

Administrator
Original poster
Jun 4, 2000
Alexandria, VA
It's the 27" VVEGA, indeed. Fine set. Looks great w/ s-video in from DirecTV and component in from the PS2 (DVD, etc.).

You like your what? CD player? The PowerCD is an audio CD / PhotoCD (video) / 1x SCSI CD-ROM player. I am using it just for audio and PhotoCD's. I have it hooked into my amp which is tied to a Bose Acoustimass 5 system (white). Works great. (The den is too oddly shaped to do surround.)

blakespot

groovebuster

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
3rd rock from the sun...
Re: Power CD pix

Originally posted by blakespot
Took some pix of the new-in-box PowerCD I snagged on eBay last month. I've now set it up to replace my semi-functional, aging, component CD player that used to sit on my entertainment center. So it's in fulltime use. Pretty sweet.

blakespot

Good old times! :) Still remember promotimg them with the Apple Promotion Team here in Germany. Cool that some people still have one (and in use).

groovebuster

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.