Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NickShow2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2021
I want to purchase the Powerbeats Pro but they were released in 2019. With that said does anyone know if a new generation of the Powerbeats Pro will come out soon?

northernmunky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2007
London, Taipei
Looks like I need some new Powerbeats Pros due to losing them in the gym and have to buy a new set.
I heard the Powerbeats Pro 2's were supposed to be coming out last year but I'm guessing were delayed due to the 'thing'. Anyone know any info on release date (if any)... google reveals nothing at the moment.

NickShow2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2021
Looks like I need some new Powerbeats Pros due to losing them in the gym and have to buy a new set.
I heard the Powerbeats Pro 2's were supposed to be coming out last year but I'm guessing were delayed due to the 'thing'. Anyone know any info on release date (if any)... google reveals nothing at the moment.
I don’t think they will release a similar type of power pro beats as the one in the past that goes over and around the ear. I did see they released a new kind that goes in the ear with the little hook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.