Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

plunar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
ok. my situation is i am a student who needs a stylish shoulder bag to hold my 12" pb and my notebook and text for classes.

i've seen the brenthaven (big pro one for $150 and smaller one 79) and the timbuk2 messenger for 99. the guy at the apple store recommended the kensington saddle bag, which is very appealing for the low price of $39.

fitting my new 12" snugly, having space a 500page text and notebook and looking good are my priorities. suggestions? thanks.

ps: i don't have time to mail order cause i'm leaving the country, so a recommendation i can pick up at the apple store or best buy is prefered. thanks

shecky

May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
Waterfield Medium cargo bag + size 2 sleevecase is, in my opinion, the best bag out there. expensive? yes. lasts forever? yes. best protection out there other than a hard case? yes. Its mail-order, but if you order it tomorrow morning you will have it in your hands Tuesday. I would reccomend taking advantage of the "suite spot" they offer as its a good deal and you get the medium odds & ends bag basically for free. I have a large cargo bag for my tibook as i carry a lot of stuff around and im a big guy anyway :)

http://www.sfbags.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.