Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devon807

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2014
Virginia
Hello forums! I have a PM G4 MDD Dual 1.42 GHz, and was looking to sell it on, how much should I sell it for?

AmazingHenry

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2015
Central Michigan
That depends on a lot of things. What condition? How much memory? Does it include the power cable/keyboard/mouse? Once I have some more details I can try to give you a good price. This model is pretty fast for a PowerMac G4, so you can probably sell it for a pretty good price.

devon807

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2014
Virginia
That depends on a lot of things. What condition? How much memory? Does it include the power cable/keyboard/mouse? Once I have some more details I can try to give you a good price. This model is pretty fast for a PowerMac G4, so you can probably sell it for a pretty good price.
I agree, I plan on maxing out the RAM to 2GB, and I do have a power cable, but don't have a keyboard or mouse to spare. It is running 10.3.9 Panther, with Office '04 and Photoshop 7. Condition wise, it is in great shape, minimal scratches and normal wear. Only thing is that the speaker grille looks to be a little yellow.

AmazingHenry

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2015
Central Michigan
If you haven't sold it yet, I don't agree with gsahli. This Mac is in good condition, and it comes with some great software. You could probably get $200 from this Mac.

ITguy2016

Suspended
May 25, 2016
If you haven't sold it yet, I don't agree with gsahli. This Mac is in good condition, and it comes with some great software. You could probably get $200 from this Mac.
To the OP...are you including licenses with the sale or is the software merely installed on the HD?

devon807

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2014
Virginia
To the OP...are you including licenses with the sale or is the software merely installed on the HD?
Software on the HD, no licenses.
[doublepost=1474731967][/doublepost]If Anyone is interested in buying it, we can work out a price. i would love to see it go to a great home. I also have a dual 1GHz model, it is in a little bit of a rough state it acts weird, I believe it needs a new battery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.