Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ibbo55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2016
Hello!

Yesterday i jailbroke my iPhone 5s(iOS9.3.2) using the PP Jailbreak app and everything worked like a charm, now that i've installed some tweaks and apps my phone went into safe mode and i tried rebooting it with the PP app but then it just gets stuck on the apple logo and tries to reboot itself around 3-4 times untill i get a bluescreen and the phone shuts off, apple logo comes up and everything starts up. However i can't open cydia or any other jailbreak app without it instantly crashing, nor are my tweaks working. At this point i tried rebooting again using the app as you normally would when you'ce tirned your phone off and on, same thing. It tries to reboot itself 3-4 times, gives me a bluescreen, dies and launches up without jailbreak stuff working.

Im thinking it might be a tweak that i manually need to uninstall using ifile but i dont have ifile and i can't install it with cydia so im wondering if you have ever encountered the same problem or something similar and what your solution was. And if you can, please show me a way of installing ifile (or any other file manager that can show the root files) without cydia.

chambone

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
Netherlands
Probably not what you want to hear, but 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 are still being signed by Apple. Maybe a quick restore while you still can? Or get in from the computer with SSH if you have that installed.

Which tweaks did you install?

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
And also check out what does it mean semi-tethered jailbreak...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.