Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thunder555

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Anyone else having this problem? Going through the process of signing up and when I get to the billing address, it is asking me for the Pre Approved Credit number I received at the AT&T store. Entering it and it is telling me that it does not valid.

Called AT&T and now the are telling me I have to go back to the store...Anyone else with this problem?

kernyboy

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2007
Anyone else having this problem? Going through the process of signing up and when I get to the billing address, it is asking me for the Pre Approved Credit number I received at the AT&T store. Entering it and it is telling me that it does not valid.

Called AT&T and now the are telling me I have to go back to the store...Anyone else with this problem?

i had that EXACT problem! I had to go back twice. I bought mine from the apple store, came home.. tried to set up. Itunes told me to go to ATT store. Got there...got what i thought was the code. Tried it at home..nothing. I ended up going BACK to ATT to kick a bitch had them run my credit again got a new number and it worked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.