Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dravenmecrazy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2015
Hello, this is my first time preordering an iPhone and I have some questions. I have T-mobile and they don't have any contracts, and I see on the iPhone 6s page you can get ready for pre order, but T-mobile is not on there. Can someone please tell me what information I would need when preordering. Thank you guys so much.

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Hello, this is my first time preordering an iPhone and I have some questions. I have T-mobile and they don't have any contracts, and I see on the iPhone 6s page you can get ready for pre order, but T-mobile is not on there. Can someone please tell me what information I would need when preordering. Thank you guys so much.

Why not go to a T-Mobile store and ask? Or call their customer service toll free number 1-800-937-8997.

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
I'm assuming you mean pre-ordering on the apple website? If so all you need is your information and Credit card as you will be paying for the full amount upfront

Reactions: Dravenmecrazy

Pteiup

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
Irvine
Just pick TMO and it'll be under Unlock. All you will need is have your credit card information, and you will be paying for it in full. Simple as that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.