Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cc999

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
I have completed the PRE pre-order process. At the end saved as requested.

When I log into my apple account and click on the bag (upper right) it shows empty.
Does this sound right? Can someone who has done the pre pre-order verify if
you see your bag empty or does it have your saved pre order?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

CC

LSUstang05

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2011
Log in to your account on the website not through the app. Mine showed there even though I had an error saying expired preorder. It just came back up in the app.

it will not show in your bag at the moment. In the “For You” tab on the app it should have something that says “your iPhone is ready for preorder on 9.17 come back at 5am PT to complete” and have a link to view the iPhone you have pre preordered. Should just be a few clicks/taps tomorrow morning to finalize.

Reactions: cc999

cc999

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
Log in to your account on the website not through the app. Mine showed there even though I had an error saying expired preorder. It just came back up in the app.

it will not show in your bag at the moment. In the “For You” tab on the app it should have something that says “your iPhone is ready for preorder on 9.17 come back at 5am PT to complete” and have a link to view the iPhone you have pre preordered. Should just be a few clicks/taps tomorrow morning to finalize.

That was it! TY very much

CC

Reactions: LSUstang05

Mojo8791

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2020
So, I've completed all the steps and my order is showing in the "For You" tab. Can I complete the order when the time comes through the app or do I need to go through the website? Thanks for your help...

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
So, I've completed all the steps and my order is showing in the "For You" tab. Can I complete the order when the time comes through the app or do I need to go through the website? Thanks for your help...
Just from prior experience, the app works better than website. seconds become minutes, and every little bit helps.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Use the app for sure. I typically have my iPhone and iPad side by side as the Apple Store front reopens not at the same time on each device I have experienced over the years, one device always refreshed faster than the other.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.