Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Is it possible to make a Keynote presentation presented through a MacBook but the slide changes to be done through the iPhone?

wonderings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2021
Definitely can as tobefirst linked you to the right info. You could even run the presentation itself from your iPhone. I used to do this years ago when using an Apple TV. Airplayed Keynote to the Apple TV and controlled everything from the iPhone. File was all setup in Mac OS and transferred to the phone. Worked really well.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I tried it, and i must say that some issues did appear.
I got a few blank white slides and there was a strange delay when playing the slides, they would not appear instantly :(

wonderings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2021
I tried it, and i must say that some issues did appear.
I got a few blank white slides and there was a strange delay when playing the slides, they would not appear instantly :(
I can't imagine Keynote on the iPhone or the keynote remote app would add blank white slides, that would completely make it unusable if you never knew what it was going to add to a presentation. I could see the delay as a network thing, though I have never experienced it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.