Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

efrenpagan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 13, 2018
Is there an app out there that works in the same way that Preview or Acrobat work on desktop where there's a full screen view mode and you can CLICK through the slides as opposed to going through with this sliding animation.

Ive tried the Acrobat app, Evernote, Haiku Slides. None of them have this function.

Keynote and G-Suites work correctly but wont read PDF files.

Any recommendations?

Dix_Fix

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2018
Blue Mountains NSW Australia
Is there an app out there that works in the same way that Preview or Acrobat work on desktop where there's a full screen view mode and you can CLICK through the slides as opposed to going through with this sliding animation.

Ive tried the Acrobat app, Evernote, Haiku Slides. None of them have this function.

Keynote and G-Suites work correctly but wont read PDF files.

Any recommendations?

Hi efrenpagan,
I’m not 100% sure what you are after. I have been using PDF Expert & PDF Converter on iPad Pro 10.5” & have been extremely pleased with the results. Though they both COST not much but still I hate paying for anything.

Attachments

• 72DB1B98-69C7-4B35-8605-BF1FF56ECD12.jpeg
    72DB1B98-69C7-4B35-8605-BF1FF56ECD12.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 205

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Notes and Folders can read PDFs. If you put them also in Pages folder you can open them. I have a lot of PDFs I've saved to Notes app so that I can access while not on wifi.

Not sure how you want use them but try that before downloading

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.