Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Um...not to be mean, but...how is this cool? It's randomly selecting one from a list of images. I could write this in about two lines of code in a half dozen languages. People use this technique all the time on web sites, and have done so for years.

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
Um...not to be mean, but...how is this cool? It's randomly selecting one from a list of images. I could write this in about two lines of code in a half dozen languages. People use this technique all the time on web sites, and have done so for years.

but you couldn't make it upside down :rolleyes:

little strange apple

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
Just noticed this.

At the top of the Quicktime page, on the left, there is an iPod Advertisement picture with a Shuffle on top of it. If you move your mouse over the shuffle it jingles (?) up and down.

Just thought it was neat. :)

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
my shuffles don't vibrate at all..?

oh, and ya'll have too much time on your hands. "zomg! lemme go randomly refresh all of the pages on apple's website looking for coolamajigers..!!^^!" :p ;)

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
ghall said:
PS: It's upside down?
I know what is up with that? :confused:
If you clip one onto your shirt pocket, and then look down on it... which way would be best for you to operate it...?

Hint: A hospital pocket watch is also - seemingly - upside down:

180px-Sjukhusfickur_%28gabbe%29.jpg

;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.