Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bo217

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2014
Atl, Ga
I noticed some changes in the app, most of which are towards the positive side. Has anyone found that "right-click" no longer holds the option of highlighting with colors? This creates some inconvenience for me since mine is without touch bar...

Can we change it back?

Don MC

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2010
Finland
I cannot open multiple PDFs in one single Preview window anymore. Annoys the hell out of me. I need that function many times a day.

icymountain

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
I am encountering so many issues with the new version of Preview that I am not even sure where to start from. Did they let a group of interns just have fun with it or what ?

Annotations in PDF files are crippled (again!) and buggy. Simple operations (like highlight text and add note) require more mouse pointing and clicking steps. Results are worse, with boxes now hiding the text (no more transparency of the highlight). And best of all: notes seem to go away when I close and open the document again! What a mess...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.