Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

David Marques

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys,now with the new ipad pro 4º generation i was wondering what would be the price of the old one ipad pro 3ºgeneration (2018)?

Any thoughts ??:)

iMas70

macrumors 65816
Sep 4, 2012
MA
I have a 256GB iPad Pro (Wifi/Cellular) with a cracked screen. I've been waiting for the release of a new iPad before I take care of it. I placed my order yesterday and will have it Wednesday. At that point I'll send the 2018 version in for replacement so I'll have a brand new iPad to sell. Looking at the Apple Refurbished site, they have the WiFi version of this for $679.00. That would probably be about $829.00 for the cellular version. I'm thinking I'll sell mine for $750.00. It will come with a smart case and Apple Care until January. A friend recently switched over to Apple so he's been thinking about getting an iPad. He's number one on the list.

David Marques

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2020
I have a 256GB iPad Pro (Wifi/Cellular) with a cracked screen. I've been waiting for the release of a new iPad before I take care of it. I placed my order yesterday and will have it Wednesday. At that point I'll send the 2018 version in for replacement so I'll have a brand new iPad to sell. Looking at the Apple Refurbished site, they have the WiFi version of this for $679.00. That would probably be about $829.00 for the cellular version. I'm thinking I'll sell mine for $750.00. It will come with a smart case and Apple Care until January. A friend recently switched over to Apple so he's been thinking about getting an iPad. He's number one on the list.
I fully understand! If your friend ever change his mind would it be possible for us to discuss a deal and exchange numbers ?

sportfan619

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2020
would one recommend getting an 11 inch ipad pro with wifi/cell or 12.9 inch ipad pro with just wifi?

theanimala

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2007
What I can't believe is how many people are still selling used IPP 11 2018 models for $650 or more when you can get a certified refurbished from Apple for $549. Swappa. Best Buy Open Box. Amazon Warehouse. All are $600+ and in used condition. It makes no sense to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.