Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OS X Dude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
UK
Anyone know what Monkey Ball will cost in the UK on Friday from the App Store? £7.99?

Thanks

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Anyone know what Monkey Ball will cost in the UK on Friday from the App Store? £7.99?

Thanks

An interesting point raised - does Apple have *any* excuse to have differing prices across countries, when the exchange rate is taken into account? Will there be a country by country difference, or 1 price for America, 1 for the rest of the world?

Here's hoping it's US dollar converted into your local currency pricing.

OS X Dude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
UK
An interesting point raised - does Apple have *any* excuse to have differing prices across countries, when the exchange rate is taken into account? Will there be a country by country difference, or 1 price for America, 1 for the rest of the world?

Here's hoping it's US dollar converted into your local currency pricing.

hopefully it'll be £5 ($10) but i can just see evil Apple swap the $ sign for a £ sign....

icantbelieveit

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2008
Or why not just make a phoney US account like most people do on Xbox 360/PS3 to get downloadable games early/cheaper?

I'm wary of these kinds of sites, i'd rather do it myself.

How is that done!? Ive been trying to do this for ages and have never heard of this work around!

anim8or

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2006
Scotland, UK
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.