Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MisakixMikasa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 21, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
One thing I noticed is that when you enables private browsing, Safari will hide all other tabs opened before you enable private browsing.

For example; I have MacRumors and sever tabs opened on normal browsing mode. Now I enable private browsing mode, all opened tabs flys away (nice animation) and Safari will open new tab on private browsing mode. When you decides to exit out private browsing mode, it will ask you if you want to keeping private tabs. Then all tabs opened under private browsing mode will fly away. Safari will reload your old tabs (of course tabs opened under normal mode)

In iOS 7, when you enable private browsing mode, it will ask you if you want to keep tabs. If you do want keep, Safari turns to black theme and all your tabs keep intact.

I hate new changes. I want keep all my opened tabs without hiding them automatically. I also miss the private browsing key on keyboard... So easy when you decides to enable private mode.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.