Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eddi818

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I'm loving my iPhone but I'm having this problem. The battery won't fully charged. It charged to where there is 1 mm gap to fully charged and just stopped. I've been charging since last might at 9 so its been 12 hrs. Anyone else having this problem?

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
I had the same experience and fixed it

I was charging through the computer. I drainer the battery COMPLETELY (this process is called cycling) then plugged it into the wall over night. now it it 100% full.
Hope this helps.
Andreas

eddi818

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
i drained it last night and charge it with dock/usb/mbp... can't get it to fully charged,

i drained it tonight and charge it with wall-charger...can't get it to fully charged
restore the phone.. cant get it to fully charged..

...help?...

Djmx

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2007
let it charge fully till the A/C Icon shows on the battery.. if not take it apple store.. ask for a new one it's probbly defective...it's 1st GEN wut u expect!! lol

jg2000

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2007
1st GEN or not, obviously 500,000+ people didn't care. I tend to love that argument because if that was true no products would be out there. very silly.
Even 2nd and 3rd Gen versions of things still aren't perfect, people are WAY to critical.

let it charge fully till the A/C Icon shows on the battery.. if not take it apple store.. ask for a new one it's probbly defective...it's 1st GEN wut u expect!! lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.