Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andreppb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
hello guys

my problem is i must ingame download when i want open the game, whenever im already download ingame, this file always gone when i close the apps, im using Ip8+ and ios 13.2

any solution?

andreppb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
for example i'm download game from app stroe 100MB, then when you open the game you should download in game for 2gb, then when finish the download you can play the game, andthen when you the close the game you open it again, you can play without download the file (2gb), but on my iphone, when you close the game you must download again the game (2gb), like the picture that i attach, i must download it again and again when i open the game
IMG_4732.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4732.jpg
    IMG_4732.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 81

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
for example i'm download game from app stroe 100MB, then when you open the game you should download in game for 2gb, then when finish the download you can play the game, andthen when you the close the game you open it again, you can play without download the file (2gb), but on my iphone, when you close the game you must download again the game (2gb), like the picture that i attach, i must download it again and again when i open the game View attachment 875302

This is about the individual app developers and not the OS then. Contact the developer of that game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.