Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vlacocabios

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2019
Hello all! I have an ipad air 2, which according to the list Apple has released is compatible with the new ipados13 public beta. However, i have been trying for the past 3 days to install the beta on my ipad and nbothing happens. i have made enough space, about 5 gigabytes are free on my device, i downloaded the profile, and i also successfully downloaded the installation file. But when i try to run the installation, after the verifying results phase i get an error message stating that an error occurred trying to install ipados13 public beta... Anyone else, especially those of you with ipad air 2, has run across the same problem>?

digitalexplr

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2016
Central Missouri
Hello all! I have an ipad air 2, which according to the list Apple has released is compatible with the new ipados13 public beta. However, i have been trying for the past 3 days to install the beta on my ipad and nbothing happens. i have made enough space, about 5 gigabytes are free on my device, i downloaded the profile, and i also successfully downloaded the installation file. But when i try to run the installation, after the verifying results phase i get an error message stating that an error occurred trying to install ipados13 public beta... Anyone else, especially those of you with ipad air 2, has run across the same problem>?

Are you using OTA or iTunes to install?

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
5GB for a 4GB iOS update is not enough. Try to clear at least 9GB of free space before trying again.

uwev

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2019
On my 16GB iPad Air 2 I made 6GB available and then the upgrade to 13 was successful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.