Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wiilpower

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2018
Nottingham
So recently my storage had began to fill up but i had always found a way to make more room but up until now i literally have no storage left, my phone is constantly crashing when i open apps and has began to run slow. My friend had told me that you could upload photos to iCloud and it will make room for loads of space so i decided to do so. But when i pressed on “enable” to begin uploading my photos to iCloud there was an error that popped up saying it had failed and it gave me the option to “try again” so i pressed it and it then said it was uploading and was on 1%. That was around 2/3 hours ago and it still says 1%! I have around 6,000 photos on my iPhone 7 Plus which i don’t think is that many? I have been looking around to see if i could find any solid answers but have failed to find any. Also i bought an extra 50gig of iCloud storage over a year ago just incase i need it and i have only used 13gig of it so far so i should still have plenty of room left. So does anyone know why my phone is stuck on 1% and won’t go up?

Will

Attachments

• 97BE3457-DDB0-4815-9FF9-12DA50C77207.png
    97BE3457-DDB0-4815-9FF9-12DA50C77207.png
    591.7 KB · Views: 184

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Could it be that the upload pauses when the battery is down to a certain charge level? Does it pick up if you connect it to the charger and try again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.