Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Diskutant

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 1, 2019
I tried watching the new The Snoopy Show, but it seems like at least the first 2 episodes are broken. It plays a bit but then suddenly the image turns black. Waiting a few seconds and it plays the last 5 seconds again, and then stops at the same point and does that over and over again. Didn't bother trying episode 3 after that.
This happens on my LG TV but also in the tv app on M1 Mac.

I was able to watch the latest Dickinson episode without any problems though, so it seems to be something with The Snoopy Show.

Do you guys have the same problem? Also where/how can I contact Apple about this?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
I tried watching the new The Snoopy Show, but it seems like at least the first 2 episodes are broken. It plays a bit but then suddenly the image turns black. Waiting a few seconds and it plays the last 5 seconds again, and then stops at the same point and does that over and over again. Didn't bother trying episode 3 after that.
This happens on my LG TV but also in the tv app on M1 Mac.

I was able to watch the latest Dickinson episode without any problems though, so it seems to be something with The Snoopy Show.

Do you guys have the same problem? Also where/how can I contact Apple about this?
I haven't tried to play it, but you can contact Apple Support in the usual way, although there isn't a specific option for Apple TV+ shows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.