Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

doppyjoe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
Well, what an impressive little thing.
The thing is i already have an imac, macbook, iphone, tv, dvd player, and xbox. so i dont have any use for the ipad. The only reason why i would buy one is if there was some sort of unique music software, and if apple was clever they would explore this idea.

I am primarily a electronic music producer and i am always looking for new creative ways of making music and making new sounds. I use my macbook to travel around and make music on the move and i've been waiting for something good to come out on the iphone that gives me a new dimension to making music.
I use Logic Pro which is apples exclusive music software. If apple were to do anything themselves, rather then an independent software developer, they should create some sort of software that links up and works with logic maybe? How about some sort of live performance app??

But just think of the possibilities!
there could even be software that allows you too control the mixer and eq's of logic on your imac via the ipads touch pad.

i could brain storm for hours here. and as i think more and more about it, i doubt im not the only person to think about this. sadly im not a software developer but i bet there are many out there getting excited!

thoughts welcome....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.