Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blimbert

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Hello - I edit lots and lots of photos. I use several editing features in mac Photos all the time, such as adding a face, removing red eye, etc. I would like to create three different programs:
1) If the face isn't recognized, create the face frame. Currently one needs to use the mouse to "add a face". I would like to use a program to do this with keystrokes.

2) Instead of typing several letters of a person's name, I'd like to send the name to a face. For example, I have several "Brian's" in my contacts - instead of typing that to select it, I would just like to hit a keystroke combination that would send the name - e.g. Brian Smith. This one seems easy, as it I would have already clicked into the text box to tag the face, just need the keystrokes to send a string of text.

3) Remove redeye. I know that simply hitting "e" takes you to the redeye screen, but all I want to do next is use the "auto" correct. Currently one has to click "auto", instead of a keystroke. Ideally the program would use keystrokes to perform the auto correct redeye.

Thank you kindly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.