Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dockland

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2021
Sweden
Just learning FCP and have done a test project. Is it possible to show a timeline when exporting a project to a Master file?

As it is for me there's no indicator/progress bar that I can see. I just have to monitor the file size in Finder, it there something I've missed to enable?

E: Found it, in the top of the FCP window to the left, there's a lot of progress bars to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
Just learning FCP and have done a test project. Is it possible to show a timeline when exporting a project to a Master file?

As it is for me there's no indicator/progress bar that I can see. I just have to monitor the file size in Finder, it there something I've missed to enable?

E: Found it, in the top of the FCP window to the left, there's a lot of progress bars to keep an eye on.

Yep. Top left. There's also a keyboard shortcut to bring up the window. It's muscle memory, so I may be wrong, but it's something along the lines of cmd+9 or cmd-alt+9; Something like that

Reactions: Dockland
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.