Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ram1500

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2006
Maybe someone can answer this. I just downloaded Guitar Rig 2 (Demo verson) to try on my Protools LE 6.9 version. I can't figure out how to make GR2 work through the RTAS.... Maybe it's not compatable or I have the application in the wrong folder??? I thought I should be able to see GR2 in the Audio Suite drop down window, am I not correct?

Hope there is some sense to this.

Thanks
Gus

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
ram1500 said:
Maybe someone can answer this. I just downloaded Guitar Rig 2 (Demo verson) to try on my Protools LE 6.9 version. I can't figure out how to make GR2 work through the RTAS.... Maybe it's not compatable or I have the application in the wrong folder??? I thought I should be able to see GR2 in the Audio Suite drop down window, am I not correct?

Hope there is some sense to this.

Thanks
Gus

No, RTAS is Real Time Audio Suite, and you should see GR in the drop downs from an insert point on a mixer channel strip.

Go through the categories as if you were searching for an EQ to add to a track and GR should be in there.

Assuming you have it in the right folder of course. (HD/Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-ins)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.