Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rhobes

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Bigfork, MT
I'm wondering what would be the best available tutorial to learn the new upgrades with PS CS2 from PS7.

I just completed the 8 disc Total Training Tutorial for PS7 & will upgrade to CS2, and only wish to learn the new features I'll be adding.I don't see that Total traing offers anything but a whole 20+ hour CS2 program very similiar to the one I just completed for PS7.:confused:

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I am not too familiar with older versions of Adobe programs. But, I have CS2 Standard and I was told there are many new features on this new program from Adobe. I completed One-on-One Training for CS2 (the one with the instruction CD) and Adobe's training book (this one also comes with the CD so that you can work on the excersise hands-on). They were very good to get me started as I have never used Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign before I completed those books. I recommend those books for any new user for CS2 to a hang of various new features and new interface.

eclipse

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2005
Sydney
Wow... 20 hours! I bought http://www.vtc.com 's latest for Photoshop CS2 which cost me $156 Australian with P&H but only has 10 hours!

I'm at the beginning! Help! I need those extra 10 hours.......

ahhhh forget it. I'll do my 10 hours and just ask the wife if I can't figure something out. Or I'll come back here. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.