Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Didn’t see anything here for it, so I thought I would start a thread. Anything PUBG. Tips, tricks, setup, or anything you feel is related.

For me I started playing the mobile version first. Really enjoyed it and finally got it for the Xbox. Liked that version, but decided I would make the switch over to PC. Been on that for about 2 weeks, and I am loving it. I suck, but I love it.

So my setup is a nothing special. Trying to slowing upgrade. Running a 120Hz 1080 Samsung display that I believe is 20 inch. A Lenovo desktop running an i5 with an upgrade Nvidia gtx 780. Nothing special, but it gets the job done. Then got stock keyboard with a Logitech mouse. Again nothing special. I just got a Steelseries headset, so that is my first upgrade.

Let me know what you guys run, and any advice you have. Haven’t won a game yet lol.

MichealHeitz

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2018
I followed the same procedure....excluding xbox....Bu t the PC version is plain awesome.....I know there is still a lot of practice for me but still I love it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.