Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dimzen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
Denmark
Hi,

On my new iPhone X, the purchased app's is empty, but on my iPad I can see all the purchased app's.

I have tried relogging in the App store app, tried logging out, restarting the phone and logging back in.
Still empty :/

Anyone got a fix for it? :/

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
Hi,

On my new iPhone X, the purchased app's is empty, but on my iPad I can see all the purchased app's.

I have tried relogging in the App store app, tried logging out, restarting the phone and logging back in.
Still empty :/

Anyone got a fix for it? :/

Did you try a hard reset?

Press volume up button and release
Press volume down button and release
Press and hold side button until screen goes black and Apple logo appears, then let go.

See if you can view your purchases after that.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Country correct in iTunes (ie. same one that was used to purchase the apps in iPad)?

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013
I’m having this same issue, in reverse. Can see my purchased apps on iPhone, not on iPad.

11.2 beta 3

dimzen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
Denmark
Did you try a hard reset?

Press volume up button and release
Press volume down button and release
Press and hold side button until screen goes black and Apple logo appears, then let go.

See if you can view your purchases after that.

Yep, did that, with the log out, restart and log in again, still empty :/

Country correct in iTunes (ie. same one that was used to purchase the apps in iPad)?
Both have danish language, so would think the country is the same. I don't see where to check it? :)

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
Yep, did that, with the log out, restart and log in again, still empty :/

Try going into Settings > iTunes & App Store and turn on “Apps” under Automatic Downloads, then check if your prior purchases show up (If this works you can go back and turn off “Apps” under Automatic Downloads unless you want to keep that on). If not, try finding an app that you have downloaded before that isn’t currently on your phone (should have the cloud with arrow pointing down symbol next to it), download it, and then see if your prior purchases show up.

dimzen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
Denmark
Try going into Settings > iTunes & App Store and turn on “Apps” under Automatic Downloads, then check if your prior purchases show up (If this works you can go back and turn off “Apps” under Automatic Downloads unless you want to keep that on). If not, try finding an app that you have downloaded before that isn’t currently on your phone (should have the cloud with arrow pointing down symbol next to it), download it, and then see if your prior purchases show up.

Had Automatic donwloads on.
If I find a app I have payed for, it shows the cost amount, if I buy the app, it looks like I'm buying it again, but at the last moment, it saids that I have bought it before, therefor the app is free.

Just installed the update for iOS 11.1.2, still not fixed :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.