Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 25, 2004
Pasadena, California, USA
What's up jailbreakers!? Are any of you into old gadgets!? If so: could you help me figure out a mystery?

I have an iPod touch 2 with iOS 4.2.1.
On my iPod touch 3 with 5.1.1 and my iPod touch 6.1.6 under "updates" in the App Store there is the "Purchased" tab.

Where did that go in 4.2.1?
That seems to be the only way to redownload apps on the 5.1.1 along with Checkmate! Store! So that I get the option again to download the last available version.

glsillygili

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2011
New York
They didn't add that until iOS 4.3. Although I'm curious how you are using it on iOS 5 because it no longer shows me more than a few apps these days.

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 25, 2004
Pasadena, California, USA
They didn't add that until iOS 4.3. Although I'm curious how you are using it on iOS 5 because it no longer shows me more than a few apps these days.
If you scroll super fast to the bottom, the “loading spinner” shall spin on top, and the apps appear.

Download whatever will install.

It seems if you scroll super fast to the ~33% mark, 50% mark, ~66% mark and then close to the end, it will load whatever is in that area.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.