Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
My wife and I both purchased the new iPhone directly through Apple, but financing through TMobile since they were giving us $800 (each) for our iPhone SE (3rd Gen).

I turned on my new iPhone 15 Pro Max today and set it up brand new. The equipment installment plan activated perfectly and it’s already showing on my account.

My wife turned on her new iPhone 15 Pro today and it transferred her old phone over to the new iPhone. I noticed it transferred over the SIM, but the equipment installment plan did not activate.

I’m a bit concerned that that TMobile equipment installment plan didn’t activate for my wife and we still need to send our trade in phones to Apple.

Any advice on how to fix this on my wife’s account so the installment plan and promo work properly on my wife’s phone number?

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA
My wife and I both purchased the new iPhone directly through Apple, but financing through TMobile since they were giving us $800 (each) for our iPhone SE (3rd Gen).

I turned on my new iPhone 15 Pro Max today and set it up brand new. The equipment installment plan activated perfectly and it’s already showing on my account.

My wife turned on her new iPhone 15 Pro today and it transferred her old phone over to the new iPhone. I noticed it transferred over the SIM, but the equipment installment plan did not activate.

I’m a bit concerned that that TMobile equipment installment plan didn’t activate for my wife and we still need to send our trade in phones to Apple.

Any advice on how to fix this on my wife’s account so the installment plan and promo work properly on my wife’s phone number?

Contact T-Mobile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.