Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
I am trying to set up my iPad mini with iOS 7. But my apps that I bought are not showing up as bought. In fact it is showing all apps as new. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I am trying to set up my iPad mini with iOS 7. But my apps that I bought are not showing up as bought. In fact it is showing all apps as new. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If you know for sure you bought them, you can just download them again and you'll get the "you've downloaded this already, do you want it again for free" message. It's happened to me many times on iOS 6 and before if I remember correctly.

cpatterson1177

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 4S. I'm not getting a list of ANY purchased apps. Before I put the beta on the phone, I had about 40 apps installed and over 300 purchased. I should have a list of all of my apps, but nothing is there. I updated yesterday, signed out of my Apple ID twice, and still cannot get a list of my apps.

iPhone+Screenshot.png

piranhadonna

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2013
Chandler, Az
Try downloading a free app that you had already downloaded. Once it downloads and installs look under your purchases again, they should show up. If not go to General/Reset/Erase all content and settings and set up phone again.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 4S. I'm not getting a list of ANY purchased apps. Before I put the beta on the phone, I had about 40 apps installed and over 300 purchased. I should have a list of all of my apps, but nothing is there. I updated yesterday, signed out of my Apple ID twice, and still cannot get a list of my apps.

That happened to me. I just reset all settings and it worked after that.

cpatterson1177

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Ya, that didn't work for me. It did change my background to the default background and removed my Passcode lock.

I saw a post that said that there should be a "Purchased" button at the bottom of the "Featured" screen in the App store. I don't even that button. All I have is Redeem, Send Gift, and my Apple ID.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.