Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cashmonee

macrumors 65832
Original poster
May 27, 2006
I just got a 2019 Honda Accord and am using CarPlay often. One thing that I am having trouble with are the radio stations I have created in Apple Music. If I go to the Radio tab in Apple Music on CarPlay it does not display all of my stations, only 3 or 4 of them randomly. If I go to For You under Recent it does not match the recent on my phone or even what was actually recently played using CarPlay. Is there something I am doing wrong?

An example if my description is too confusing. On my phone I have a playlist called Start Me Up that was created using the Rolling Stones song. When I look on my head unit using CarPlay it is not listed in the Radio tab. It is also not listed under Recent in the For You tab. On the phone it appears in both of those places. I cannot find a way to play that station without going to my phone. There are other stations this happens with (including Apple created ones such as 70s Pop).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.