Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Hi everyone question, these are my very first airpods, never owned any kind of wireless headphones before..I received these over a week ago but just started using them now. I have small ears and I notice when I put them in my ears that it feels so tight, maybe Im not positioning them right but to me they just feel so darn tight is that normal til I get more used to them? I didnt know if maybe I should exchange these and get the airpods pro instead not sure what to do and if the airpods pro would also feel tight in my ears. They dont fall out heck they are too darn tight LOL. So far I dont hear any weird noises coming from it or anything like that the sound seems fine just they are too tight in my ears
Thanks so much appreciate it
Edit: Update, so I contacted target regarding this and the chat agent gave me a full refund and told me to keep the airpods and that when the airpods pro become available again(Right now they are out of stock) I can get them for the same price I paid for the airpods 3..I told him I have NO problem sending these airpods back, I dont know if its just my ears or what but they hurt and he said no they dont want them back to just keep it, donate it, recycle it..they just dont want it back so I said OK and was already issued the refund

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.