Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oneeyeman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
Hi, ALL,

I'm trying to develop a cross-platform application with C++.

On Windows/Linux everything works correctly.

On Mac I'm using Xcode and my program is crashing.

When I run it from inside Xcode (by pressing Cmd+R) it is crashing somewhere because of bad cast.

When I try to run it from the Terminal - it gives an error that it can't find a library in /usr/local/lib despite the fact that I made a PostBuild script that copies all my dylibs inside the Bundle and calls install_name_tool with -id and -change parameters.

I am willing to post a link to my own GiotHub repo for someone to look at my Xcode project and see if it is possible to make some improvements. (If we will not be able to figure it out without it).

Thank you in advance for the help.

For the reference - I'm using Xcode 9 on the OSX 10.13.

oneeyeman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
Hi, ALL

In my program user have an ability to have multiple toolbars and position them whenever they want.

What I found out is that the customization of the toolbar works only on the horizontal toolbar, but not on the vertical toolbar - https://developer.apple.com/documen...1516979-runcustomizationpalette?language=objc doesn't execute at all for the vertical left aligned toolbar.

Is this by design?

I'm using the Xcode 9 with OSX 10.13 High Sierra.

TIA!!

oneeyeman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
Hi,
Those are 2 unrelated topics and I thought that it should be asked in 2 different threads.

I will keep that in mind.

Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.