Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glenn Wolsey

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2005
New Zealand
Thing one is for you iGary.

How do you keep your digital images organized? Do you use software, or a folder setup? Screenshots would be awesome to show us what you do too.

Thanks.

Glenn Wolsey

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2005
New Zealand
I thought it would be exciting too see how the "MacRumors Photo Professional" manages his images, and let others have an in-sight.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
The POS in my signature has two fatal HDD errors, so I will be installing a new HDD today, reformatting, and putting my digital life back together - so, soon!

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
Unlucky gary, I told you Mac was a crappy OS that wrecks HD's! I hope you had your stuff backed up on something other than DVD :)

For my images I have a decent file system - Thats all you need really, I then back-up all my important folders on an external.

whocares

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2002
:noitаɔo˩
redAPPLE said:
unfortunately, he is THAT 1.

good luck iGary.

Well, let's look on the bright side: if iGary's the one, we're all safe. :cool:

Nothing personal. ;) :p :p

[Note to geeks:] I do realize we all still have that same chance in a gazillion :rolleyes: :p
[Note to iGary:] I feel you're pain. Sorry.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
iGary said:
The POS in my signature has two fatal HDD errors, so I will be installing a new HDD today, reformatting, and putting my digital life back together - so, soon!

Hang on. Do you have two current drives that died or has the computer had two drives that have failed?

What manufacturererer are the drives?

I suggest smashing failed drives with a hammer. Much anger can be released.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.