Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
Why in the world are you still using your iPod Touch? Clearly now that your iPod Touch has been super sized the world now see's ALL IT'S HORRIBLE FLAWS!!

I mean wow, you all have to be idiots to use a device with no flash, no camera,no usb port, no SD card slot, (list goes on and on) AND it's on a tiny 3.5" SCREEN?

No wonder you like to put it in your pocket, I would be embarrassed if anyone were to see me using this worthless product!

Why in the hell would ANYONE buy an iPod Touch? Clearly it's a useless pc of junk. I can't believe we just now found this out. Thank god for Apple blowing this thing up to 10" so can see how worthless it is. Phew!!!

Thank you Apple for showing us the light! Saved me hundreds of dollars from buying an iPod Touch. ;)

surferfromuk

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2007
Why in the world are you still using your iPod Touch? Clearly now that your iPod Touch has been super sized the world now see's ALL IT'S HORRIBLE FLAWS!!

I mean wow, you all have to be idiots to use a device with no flash, no camera,no usb port, no SD card slot, (list goes on and on) AND it's on a tiny 3.5" SCREEN?

No wonder you like to put it in your pocket, I would be embarrassed if anyone were to see me using this worthless product!

Why in the hell would ANYONE buy an iPod Touch? Clearly it's a useless pc of junk. I can't believe we just now found this out. Thank god for Apple blowing this thing up to 10" so can see how worthless it is. Phew!!!

Thank you Apple for showing us the light! Saved me hundreds of dollars from buying an iPod Touch. ;)

Ritalin kicking in yet?

dave1812dave

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2009

LOL! I'll be reading on my Touch again tonight, after we turn out the lights. I love reading in bed. so much more pleasant that burning a 250 watt bulb so that I can see well enough to read a "real book". Also, a Touch weighs about 1/4 what a typical novel weighs. I take my Touch with me to listen to Pandora (i have a mifi), watch movies when stuck in doctors offices, check my 401 holdings (sigh), and do just about everything but play games on it (I played games on it from time to time when it was new). I don't care if they come out with a SUPER SIZED Touch with a 52" screen. My easily pocketable Touch rocks.

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
LOL! I'll be reading on my Touch again tonight, after we turn out the lights. I love reading in bed. so much more pleasant that burning a 250 watt bulb so that I can see well enough to read a "real book". Also, a Touch weighs about 1/4 what a typical novel weighs. I take my Touch with me to listen to Pandora (i have a mifi), watch movies when stuck in doctors offices, check my 401 holdings (sigh), and do just about everything but play games on it (I played games on it from time to time when it was new). I don't care if they come out with a SUPER SIZED Touch with a 52" screen. My easily pocketable Touch rocks.

You can call me Fanboi all you want, if they sell a 52" Touch table, monitor etc.. I sure as hell will be buying on LOL how freaking cool woudl that be to have as a tablet top or hang on a wall in a media room. Cause then my 10" iPad would CONTROL IT!

Now your thinking different!! Kudo's!

dave1812dave

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2009
You can call me Fanboi all you want, if they sell a 52" Touch table, monitor etc.. I sure as hell will be buying on LOL how freaking cool woudl that be to have as a tablet top or hang on a wall in a media room. Cause then my 10" iPad would CONTROL IT!

Now your thinking different!! Kudo's!

ah, but my 61" DLP will still reign supreme, until and if I opt for a 73". LOL!

dave1812dave

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2009
So why did you just indulge in one?

LOL! YOU, sir, don't know the meaning of the term. The person that I called out for the ad hominem attack did indeed engage in precisely that. My calling him out is NOT an ad hominem attack, but rather a comment that is on topic (with respect to his behavior), despite it not being relevant to the thread's topic. That's why my comment was NOT an ad hominem attack.

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
ah, but my 61" DLP will still reign supreme, until and if I opt for a 73". LOL!

I swear I'm not trying to "one up you" but I agree my 73" Mistubishi DLP kicks ass and would be silly as a touch surface :p

This of course supports my own theory that bigger is in fact better, for TVs and for iPods :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.