Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhotoGrrl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
Hi there ....
I'm trying to edit two itunes together to make 1 tune that I can then import to use on iphoto/dvd .....
do you know of a way to do that?
or ....
does someone have another way that would work?

ultimately I'd like to have an idvd that show still photos over a music bed that combines several different tracks.

THANK YOU !!!!!
sus
aka - PhotoGrrl

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
PhotoGrrl said:
ultimately I'd like to have an idvd that show still photos over a music bed that combines several different tracks.
iMovie is perfect for this. It even lets you add nifty effects between the stills.

PhotoGrrl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
thanks Gekko!
I fooled around a little with imovie and I only want the digital stills up for 2 seconds (QUICK) /.... I'm able to do that in iphoto but not in imovie....which wants me to keep them up longer (like a video) ....
any thoughts on that?
photoGrrl

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
Just switch to timeline view and drag the end of a still to adjust how long it displays.

You can also change the default length of a still image in the black still image adjustment box that should come up when you add a still, or should be possible to get to come up from the menu's somewhere. It depends on which version of iMovie you use.

Don't be afraid to play around in iMovie to get familiar with all the things you can do. You can always undo whatever you tried.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.